AXON Flex™ Giveaway Contest
Five (5) AXON Flex on-officer video units will be given away to celebrate being the world leader in on-officer video!
Submit your entry at taser.com/win before January 31, 2013 to be eligible to win 1 of 5 AXON Flex on-officer video units. We'll use a randomizer to choose our winners, who will be notified via their email address. Good luck!
Only law enforcement officers residing in United States and who are 18 years of age or older are eligible.
December 18, 2012, 08:00 am (Mountain Daylight Time "MDT")
January 31, 2013, 11:59 am (MDT)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
1. Eligibility. In order to be eligible to enter the Contest, the person entering the Contest ("Entrant") must as of the date of their entry be at least 18 years of age and a law enforcement officer residing in the United States. Employees, officers and directors of TASER International ("TASER"), with offices at 17800 North 85th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, and their respective parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and their families, and persons living in the same household as such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to participate, nor are their immediate family members. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules are void and will be disqualified.
2. Entry. No purchase necessary. The Contest entry period begins at or about 08:00 am (MDT) on December 18, 2012, and ends at or about 11:59 am (MDT) on January 31, 2013 ("Contest Entry Period"). To enter, you must submit your entry at taser.com/win, including all required fields and your email address within the Contest Entry Period. Limit of one (1) Contest Entry per Entrant.
Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest is prohibited and any entries deemed by TASER, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be eligible. In case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By entering this Contest, you certify that you are over 18 years of age and that you have the full legal right to execute this agreement and enter this Contest. Entry in the Contest constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use All Winners' names, city, state, likeness, biographical information and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without compensation of any kind or nature. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use All Winners' names, city, state, likeness, biographical information, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without compensation of any kind or nature.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to its choice of law principles to the contrary. You will not commence any action or proceeding involving TASER relating to this agreement or your submission other than in the state and federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona, and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. This agreement does not confer any right or benefit on any third party. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of this agreement will have full force and effect, and the invalid provision will be modified, or partially enforced, to the maximum extent permitted to effectuate the purpose of this agreement. This agreement is the entire agreement between you and TASER regarding your Contest Entry.
3. Selection of Winners. All Contest Entries will be compiled at the end of the Submission Period and the Contest Entries will be selected by a randomizer to choose the Contest Winners. Contest Winners may, in TASER's sole discretion, be required to sign and return to TASER an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in a form provided by TASER. Such affidavits and releases must be returned within five (5) days of the date of prize notification, otherwise the prize may be forfeited and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Contest Winner in accordance with these Official Rules. In TASER's sole discretion, the selected Contest Winner(s) may be disqualified and alternate Contest Winner(s) selected in accordance with these Official Rules if a selected Contest Winner(s): (i) are unreachable within five (5) days after selection; (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; or (iii) fails to comply with these Official Rules. TASER is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other messages. If the selected Contest Winner(s) is disqualified or otherwise forfeits the prize, then an alternate Contest Winner (s) will be selected as the Contest Winner(s). This process may continue until all Contest Winners are confirmed in accordance with these Official Rules. TASER reserves the right to disqualify any Entry it believes, in its sole discretion, is indecent or otherwise inappropriate. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded.
4. Prizes. There will be a total of 5 Contest Winners. The following prizes will be awarded: five (5) AXON Flex on-officer camera systems, each of which will include: AXON Flex Kit (Camera, Controller, Cable, Esync Cable, Wall Charger) (73030) and the Multi-Mounting Kit (73021) (approximate retail value is $1148.90). Limit one prize per Contest Winner.
All prizes are subject to availability. Odds of winning a prize depend on the nature, quality and number of eligible Entries received. Within thirty (30) days of receipt by TASER of the signed affidavits of eligibility and liability/publicity releases from all Contest Winners ("All Winners"), All Winners will receive all of the prizes identified above. If, in TASER's sole discretion, a prize (or a portion of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, then a prize (or a portion of a prize) of equal or greater retail value will be awarded instead. All taxes, license and registration fees, and all other expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of a prize awarded, whether or not specifically included in the applicable prize descriptions, are the sole responsibility of All Winners. All Winners are advised to seek counsel regarding tax liability associated with their respective prize. TASER's Final Warranty Terms and Conditions, Release, and Limitation of Remedies apply to each prize and winner. No substitution of prize by a Contest Winner is permitted. Prizes are not transferable (unless otherwise approved in advance by TASER) and the non-monetary portion of a prize may not be redeemed for cash. All Winners may be required to provide additional documentation to TASER in connection with the Contest.
5. Liability Disclaimer and Release. All Entrants agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and release TASER, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest or ECDs from any and all alleged or actual claims, actions, damages, and liabilities ("Claims") with respect to or in any way arising now or in the future from this Contest; participation in any Contest-related activity; or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, claims for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind.
6. Miscellaneous. All Winners and Entrants agree to hold harmless TASER and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, from any claim by any third party relating to any rights in the Contest Entry. TASER is not responsible for any human error, or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, lost, late or damaged, and all such Contest Entries are void. All Contest Entries become the property of TASER and will not be acknowledged or returned. TASER disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. TASER reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest (or any portion) should a virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest and, in such situation, to select the Contest Winner from eligible Contest Entries received for a given prize prior to the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by TASER (if selection of a Contest Winner is possible). All Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of TASER, whose decisions are final. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. TASER reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules.
AXON Flex = More Options
No other officer-worn camera solution on the market today offers more mounting options than the AXON Flex.
AXON Flex video paired with EVIDENCE.COM services provides agencies with a simple to use, end-to-end solution to manage their data.
The TASER Experience
TASER® is the only brand of its kind with a presence in more than 100 countries and 16,500 law enforcement agencies. We’re committed to providing world-class customer service, support, reliability & training.